Friday, September 14, 2007

Ugh...

Oh, gentle readers, it is a sad, bad day at the house of Prettybabies. No one got any sleep. We all have it. The doctor's office says it's a virus. I think they need a drive-thru, where I can put $20 in a machine, and it can say, "It's a virus, there's nothing we can do, keep doing what you're doing, lots of rest and fluids," because that's all I ever hear from them.

We are running dangerously low on Kleenex and chicken soup, and are completely lacking orange juice. We need popsicles and infant tylenol. And since I have to go in to work and run payroll and do the taxes (which involves a trip to the bank, too), anyway, I guess it will fall to me to brave the world and go to the store. Ugh. I'm waiting till BJ gets up, though, because there's NO WAY I'm taking the kids.

Being a Mom sucks rocks, sometimes, because there are no sick days.

No comments: