Sunday, November 11, 2007

Retail Therapy

I realized this evening that I hadn't had a break from the kids since BJ's mom babysat last Monday... and since she's sick and isn't coming tomorrow, it was going to be a while before I got a break. No wonder I needed an attitude adjustment!

So, I made BJ take the kids to Best Buy and I hung out on Overstock.com. I re-did my bedroom in chocolate and light blue. I even got a new down comforter (it was a hell of a deal). I can't wait to see what it all looks like when I get it put up! Hopefully the chocolate colored curtains will block more light than the sage ones that are up there now. I think the sage ones might come down and live in the living room. They'd match better. If the new ones block light well, I may get another set for the kids' room.

And maybe if I live with more chocolate, I'll eat less of it. Well, a girl can dream, anyway.

No comments: