Monday, February 16, 2009

...and then my mom got a webcam and nothing was ever accomplished again

Wow, this has been a big weekend. We went to see Seussical on Friday, then the kids went to Uncle Brandon's Saturday night and BJ and I had our Big Valentine's Date (we had drinks with friends, then went to dinner at Mountain Jack's, then came home and watched Rocket Science (cute, appropriate as we were both in Debate) and Eagle Eye (suspenseful!)), then today Jen and her kids came down and we had a big playdate. We did McDonald's for lunch, then came back to my house and hung out, made dinner, and hung out some more.

I'll tell you what, I can't wait until my kids are 6 years old, because Vincent is actually HELPFUL, which would be a really nice change from having to do everything all the time.

Also, Claire got stuck in the germ tubes at McDonald's. She never goes past the first part, ever. Well, today she got ambitious, got all the way to the top, and got stuck. I had to send big kids in after her. It was quite silly.

But then my mom got a webcam, and nothing was ever accomplished again. I got out the puppets, and, well, you kind of had to be there, but we'll just say that Elmo was heavily involved, and I'm glad that Gmail doesn't archive video chat.

Also, I have a lot of puppets.

When Mom and Mimi have had a couple of glasses of wine, they think I'm hilarious, which just encourages me.

So anyway, another busy day tomorrow, so I'm going to go get some sleep while I can.

No comments: