Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Shoes!

Nobody paid me to write this post, and nobody's going to pay me when you buy these shoes, but since I love you and I want you to be happy, you have to go right now and buy yourself a pair of these:

Here's the link.  They only come in whole sizes, so go up a size if you wear a half size (like I do).  They'll still fit.  Mom and I both have bad feet, and these feel fantastic.  My sister, who has more typical feet, also likes them.  I was nervous about ordering shoes online, but they're awesome.

If you haven't already, sign up for their mailing list and wait for the 20% off coupon before you order.

This is my first pair of Crocs.  I had to wait for them to get cute.  It was worth the wait.

Oh hey, they're cheaper at Amazon if you don't want to sign up for the mailing list, and I'll get a buck if you click through this picture and order them:



You won't be sorry!

No comments: