Thursday, December 20, 2007

Sometimes everything falls apart

How is it that the people you love the most are the same people who make you the most crazy?

How is it that the people who love you the most are always the ones you hurt the most?

How is it that the "most wonderful time of the year" hurts so badly?

Why can't I just be happy?

I heard this song on the radio a few minutes ago:

And now I try so hard to make it
I just want to make you proud
I'm never gonna be good enough for you.
I can't pretend that I'm alright
And you can't change me

'Cuz we lost it all.
Nothing lasts forever.
I'm sorry I can't be perfect.
Now it's just too late and
We can't go back
I'm sorry
I can't be perfect.

...and that just kind of said it all.

Sometimes there just. Isn't. Enough. Zoloft.

I'm sorry I can't be perfect.