Sunday, July 19, 2009

Camping Pictures

Roughing it on the picnic blanket, with hot dogs and chips, and our lap trays out of the car (because Mommy forgot to bring plates). The hardest part about eating outside is keeping your food away from the dogs.

Max really likes camping. I can't believe how well she did sleeping in the tent. I worried that the coyotes and other noises would keep her (and therefore us) up all night, but it seemed like she loved it. Of course, she slept in the tent with us. I think she would've been scared outside. Another nice thing about camping with a dog - the campfire smell overpowers the outdoor dog smell.

I think this is my favorite picture of Mary Grace. She looks so grown up and contemplative. When did she get so big?
MG was hilarious. She decided that we had to tell scary stories. We said, "ok, you start," and she holds her flashlight up like this and says, "It was a dark and stormy night!" Where does she get these things. Claire was doing it too, but I couldn't get a picture of the two of them together. This one was the most focused of the set.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Rob Monroe said...

Ohh - I really love the MG picture as well. It's just perfect!