Monday, July 20, 2009

In Which I Am An Overachiever

I'm addicted to Google. I use ALL of the Google apps - Gmail, Reader, Calendar, Docs, Picasa, all of it.

I love Google.

I kept expecting someone to publish a Google Calendar for BlogHer. I've searched for one multiple times since I decided to go to the convention (this week! GAH!) When we got to today, and BlogHer released the official agenda, I decided to take the bull by the horns.

(Have I told you that when MG wears pigtails, she'll take them in her hands and point them at you, over her forehead and say, "You mess with the bull, you get the horns!"? Anyway...)

I copied the official agenda and the party list to a Google Calendar that you can find here.

Hope it helps! It was a nice place to dump some of my nervous energy. BJ wishes I'd dump some more nervous energy into laundry.

No comments: