Tuesday, December 8, 2009

I'm sorry!

I know I've been heavy on the pictures and a little short on words, lately. Sorry! I'm getting ready for Christmas and working hard at losing weight (14 # to date - woo hoo!! I'm at my pre-baby weight for the first time since November of 2004!!). There's a ton going on right now, and it's just overwhelming. You should see the toy room. Ugh, not pretty. Anyway, I've been a very bad blogger and I'm sorry.

I need to get a great big curtain to hang between the toy room and the rest of the house (it's an 8 foot opening, so a door would cost a fortune) so I don't have to look at it. Actually, the kids would probably have a lot of fun with a big red velvet curtain. It could be their stage or their puppet show... Hmmmm....

I woke up with a migraine, but in spite of it I got up and dressed and got the girls up and ready for school. I need to refill my Imitrex. I thought I had two left, but they've disappeared. I'm sure I'll find them about 20 minutes after they expire. I also need to go to the grocery store. We have like no food here. It's a little desperate.

BJ's on a business trip. (Check out my home security system!! She eats thieves, kidnappers, and rapists for breakfast!!!) The kids are all sad. It's really pathetic. Having him gone this morning really made me appreciate how much he does around here. He gets up with and feeds the kids, gets them dressed while I'm in the shower, makes our coffee, takes out the trash on Tuesdays and the recycling on Wednesdays... Mornings are a lot more work when he's gone! I had to come home after dropping the kids at school to get the trash out, and I got sucked into my e-mail. Whoops. Now I need to hit the store and pick the kids up. Busy day!!

2 comments:

Rob Monroe said...

Aww, I miss BJ too. He's in my backyard and hasn't even called! (Kidding, BJ.)

As for curtain - long tension rod and a few short curtains. They are cheap at Ikea, though I don't know where one is close to you, if at all.

Compare your blog to mine and you're an ace blog writer, my friend.

angel0199 said...

I'm not intimidated by tiara wearing home security systems!

IKEA is awesome, however the nearest ones to you are Cincinnati or Bolingbrook, IL. They would have lots of neat storage things for the play area too. Check it out sometime- just not this month. Make the trip when you have a little cash to spend.

Feel free to keep posting all the Pretty Babies pictures. they always make me smile.