Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Things That Make My Blood Boil

There is no way that I would subject my children to this:


I love how the suggestion for how to make it less traumatic for kids is to "make it a game." Pedophiles have never thought of that!  I'm sorry but there is NO situation in which it's appropriate to make touching a child's "bathing suit areas" a game. Because how are they supposed to know the difference between the TSA's "game" and the creepy child molester's "game"?? Ugh!

I wish I had more time to rant about this right now, but I'm at work.  What do you think?


SPN Headlines said...

Happy Tuesday!

The TSA launched their new Program to Examine Random Voyagers, or PERV this morning. SHOCKING story at:


Peace! :-)

Mrs4444 said...

I hate it! Couldn't see the video, though; it's been removed due to Tribune copyright issues.