Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Things That Make My Blood Boil

There is no way that I would subject my children to this:



None.

I love how the suggestion for how to make it less traumatic for kids is to "make it a game." Pedophiles have never thought of that!  I'm sorry but there is NO situation in which it's appropriate to make touching a child's "bathing suit areas" a game. Because how are they supposed to know the difference between the TSA's "game" and the creepy child molester's "game"?? Ugh!

I wish I had more time to rant about this right now, but I'm at work.  What do you think?

2 comments:

SPN Headlines said...

Happy Tuesday!

The TSA launched their new Program to Examine Random Voyagers, or PERV this morning. SHOCKING story at:

http://spnheadlines.blogspot.com/2010/03/faa-tiger-will-work-airport-security_19.html

Peace! :-)

Mrs4444 said...

I hate it! Couldn't see the video, though; it's been removed due to Tribune copyright issues.