Monday, September 21, 2009

Le Sigh

I'd love to post, but I'm busy arguing with someone on Facebook who thinks that the government is trying to kill people with the H1N1 virus and/or the H1N1 vaccine.

Seriously.

I just called her "paranoid." Probably not the most productive debate technique, but come on.

MOPS was fun - I went to the craft committee meeting and decorated a plastic basket for books (or something - maybe hair bows!). It was really nice to sit and talk to other moms for a couple hours and not to have to worry about entertaining the kids.

I need to come up with a really good gift for the woman who does the mom's time out program, because she's practically raising Claire. I'd like to get her something special for Christmas. Any suggestions?

After MOPS I came home and cleaned like crazy - did the kitchen, vaccuumed, and mopped the floors. It was rather impressive. then Allison came, so I went to work, got enough done to make it worth going, came home, had dinner, put the kids to bed, and BJ and I are watching TV and being annoyed with Facebook.

What's up with you?

No comments: