Saturday, January 21, 2012

Kelly Wins

Kelly reminded me to post today. She wins. I don't know what the prize is. I'll have to think of something.

The last two nights, Jack has had a cold and has stayed awake until at least ten pm in spite of our best efforts. As I write this, it's 10:25 and he is still awake. BJ is rocking him. Shouldn't he be MORE tired if he's sick? His sleep has gotten so much worse off of the Zantac. OMG. Poor BJ has been getting up with him a ton.

We had a fun time at Karen's tonight with her family and most of our friend Tammy's family. BJ and Karen took the big kids sledding this afternoon and I stayed home with the babies. It was a good day. Now if only Jack could sleep...

Sorry, nothing funny or profound tonight. What did you do today, gentle readers?

No comments: