Thursday, August 30, 2012

Lunchbox Notes

In spite of what The Onion has to say on the topic, I'm having a really good time making lunchbox notes for the girls this year (so far).

I'll admit, though, that coming up with ideas for Claire, who is just learning to read, has been a challenge.  She didn't recognize that my birds were birds.  "What were those things on my napkin, Mommy?"

I completely suck at Arts & Crap. 

Tonight, though, I was brilliant.  I Googled "origami" and came up with dozens of ideas.  And napkins just happen to be square!

I did this one:


...and wrote "Love, Mom" on the inside.

I think it turned out pretty well for a first attempt!


2 comments:

Bev said...

This? In addition to the lists you posted of things you are doing? Wow!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.