Monday, February 11, 2008

Aw, Jeez...

So then I totally forgot to tell you the story about the car. This is what happens when I write in 2 minute increments.

We've been having trouble with the transmission in the van. Sometimes it just doesn't want to come out of park, so you have to sit there and doink around with it until it decides that it's ready to go. I think it has to do with the remote starter... Anyway, BJ got in to drive and he couldn't get it out of Park. After several attempts, I said, "Let me try," so we switched seats and I tried, unsuccessfully, to get the car into reverse.

After several attempts I stopped, closed my eyes, and said, "Listen, Lord. If you want us in church today, you need to do something about this." I opened my eyes and tried again, and the car slid perfectly into reverse.

Ha!

No comments: