Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Just click it

By special request... Amanda knows I'm a virtual internet celebrity, and she asked me to post this link so that my legions of adoring fans would click through, then click the big purple button to feed puppies and kitties...

The Animal Rescue Site

They're corporately sponsored. All you have to do is click the big purple button. Easy peasy.

In other news, yesterday at 4:05 pm, some kind soul from Murray State University in Kentucky was my 15,000th visitor to this blog. 15,000 since May of last year. I am awed and humbled. I wish I could have all of you over for yucky cookies and hot tea with honey.

I finally caved and went to see Dr. Joel today. My whole head is infected. Left eye, both ears, throat, sinussesses. It's not pretty. Grandpa watched the girlies this afternoon while I drifted in and out of consciousness. When I finally got up he said, "Now I know why you have kids when you're young!" and went to lie down, himself.

Mary Grace has been painting. I'll post pictures when they're dry and I can get good pictures of them. I think she has an excellent grasp of color theory for a 2 year old.

Thanks for reading. It means a lot to me.

No comments: