Saturday, February 9, 2008

Getchoo!

It's hard to keep the PB's entertained when it's cold outside. We were at the park nearly every day that we could be over the summer and fall, and winter has been hard on us. Lately our favorite game has been, "Getchoo!" I'll hold Claire up at MG's height, and run around the house after MG saying, "I'm going to getchoo!" A variant is MG holding up her hands like she is going to tickle Claire and saying, "I'm going to ....... getchoo, getchoo, getchoo!" as she tickles her chin. The longer the to....... lasts, the bigger the giggles.

We played at the mall playplace today. I crawled around after them, saying, "I'm going to getchoo!" Some of the other kids who were there even got in on it.

So, we knew exactly what Claire meant tonight when she stood up with her hands on the hearth, looked at us with an impish grin, and said, "Getchoo!"

No comments: