Saturday, June 26, 2010

It's All Been Done

So mothers have Tweeted their births and Facebooked their births and liveblogged their births...  How am I going to kick it up a notch?

I'm thinking of raffling off a ticket for one of you to actually attend the birth!  This is my third.  The birth will be planned so logistically it'll work.  There were 74 people in the room when I had Claire.  I have lost all sense of modesty when it comes to childbirth, so why not?

What do you think?  $25 a chance, with the proceeds to go to Gozer's college fund?

(That sound you hear is BJ banging his head against the wall...)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wish you a healthy pregnancy and a healthy baby Amy! I'll look forward to reading your posts. I'm thinking I'm going to save attending another person's birth for the invite of my daughter someday if she choose to have a child. :) Becky

Rob Monroe said...

Can BJ toss $25 into the pot for the chance NOT to be there since you're going to have a crowd with you? :o)

Anonymous said...

I think the next step would be to broadcast the birth live, on Ustream.com. But that's probably already been done, too.

Janice (5 Minutes for Mom) said...

Wow! I must say, I have not heard of that being done yet! LOL

Good luck on it all!!! :)

AND congrats on your pregnancy!

Thanks for your comment on my post the other day!