Thursday, May 10, 2012

New Pretty Baby!!!!!

My sister called me yesterday while I was on the phone with BJ, so I clicked over and said, "Hey, I'll call you right back!"  I almost never do that.  I've been studiously avoiding asking her if she's in labor every time she calls because I remember that getting annoying towards the end of pregnancy.

You can guess where this is going...

I got a text from her saying, "We're on our way to the hospital!"

Ha ha, of course.

I sent her the following text:
I feel like I should do something to help, so I'm boiling water!

 And here she is, looking cuter than any newborn has a right to look:


Which she gets from her mommy, who looks better than any brand new mother has a right to look immediately after giving birth:


Everyone is doing great!!

Welcome to the world, Kate Elizabeth!  You've got amazing parents, and a huge family that's loved you since the moment we found out that you were on your way to us.  You're going to have an amazing life, and you're off to a great start!

1 comment:

Monica Shaeffer said...

Hip, hip, hooray!!!! Congratulations on another beautiful baby.