Saturday, October 31, 2009

Halloween 2009

Behold, the attention to detail:


This was a couple days ago when we tried on the girls' costumes...

...and here's the ensemble - Velma, Shaggy, Daphne, Scooby, and Fred!

I think BJ should start wearing the ascots every day. He's bringin' sexy back!

We didn't stay out long, because it's pretty cold here. We did stay out long enough to get serious sugar highs. "Fred" has declared, "The first set (of teeth) is temporary, anyway..."

When I write again at 3 am because the kids are still up and high on sugar, you can tell me "I told you so!"

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!

4 comments:

Have the T-shirt said...

They're all adorable!

Susan said...

I love the total group. What wonderful pictures! Thanks.

DPA said...

great get-ups!

Anonymous said...

Amy! Everyone looks awesome! Hope you all had fun :)
Cousin Jill