Saturday, May 1, 2010

Stop the Presses! Tylenol and Motrin Recall

I had two bottles - one Tylenol and one Motrin - that fell under the latest recall.  How many do you have?  The winner's kid gets a liver transplant later in life.

Wow, that was a bad joke.

WhyMommy (as usual) did a better job of both detecting and writing about the recall.  You can read her post by clicking anywhere on this sentence.  (I find my own links very hard to see - I need to figure out how to fix that, but for now I'll just make them enormous).

Or, if you prefer to go directly to the recall info, click on this sentence.

Be safe!

3 comments:

Rob Monroe said...

Ours are fine, thank goodness! We use them so rarely that I was not overly concerned, though.

Cate said...

This is such a pain in my butt. It's not like I can just run out and get unaffected ones. Watch, they'll both get fevers tommorrow.

Anonymous said...

Aw, thanks for the linky! I was SO mad about this!