Thursday, October 11, 2012

Busy day

I crammed about 12 hours worth of work into a little over 4 hours today.  I am exhausted.  It didn't help that Jack woke up at 4 and stayed awake until around 6.  I wish I could understand what possesses that child to do that to us periodically.  Maybe I need to start giving him milk of magnesia again, although he didn't act like he was in any pain.

BJ got the kids all wound up wrestling, and now they're in the bath and they are making so much noise that they're giving me a headache - and I'm two rooms away.  I think he must have earplugs in.  I would be screaming and threatening by this point.  I would give them more baths if they would act less insane. It's like as soon as they touch water all their brains leak out their ears.  They're yowling like cats.  I wish I were kidding.

I have to put sheets on the bed and fold a load of laundry tonight before bed.  I just have no energy right now.  Snore...  Sheets are optional, right?  Maybe a little coffee would perk me up (sadly if I d rank coffee right now I would be up until 3 am).

Headed to Grammaland tomorrow.  Super excited to snuggle Kate and see Grandma Susan, Uncle Chuck, Aunt Sara, Aunt Megan, and Uncle Trey.  I'm sure I'll have a picture or two to post.

No comments: