Sunday, January 24, 2010

Another Milestone

Today, for the first time since then, I weigh less than I did on my wedding day.

I am at SW-25.

(Maybe this cold isn't all bad).

I'm 1/3 of the way to my goal.

When I get better I'll post a progress picture...  But it's really hard to feel pretty when you have to blow your nose every eleven seconds, even if you are thinner than you have been in eight and a half years.


I want to take this opportunity to thank all of you for your support and encouragement, and for continuing to read in spite of my endless talking about food and diet and exercise.  I love all of you!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

THIS IS SOOOOO AWESOME! I am soooo happy for you. It's the greatest feeling on earth to feel good and feel good about how you look. Allllll for you and your kids! Big hugs!
ly, Connie

Jen said...

You're super duper Amy, keep up the good work!

monstersaurus19 said...

You have reduced the the amount of weight on your knees by 250 lbs. (Obviously it is a factor of 10). And I am sure they thank you. WTG!!!

mamameah said...

NICE WORK!!!!