Sunday, January 17, 2010

My Profundity Has Been Published

Right in between Jane Austen and Bernard Avishai, on pages 24 - 25 of this book, you will find three quotes by yours truly, in an actual book that my friend Mike Muth compiled.

You can get your copy for a Kindle here.  If you don't have a Kindle, you can get a copy of the "Kindle for PC" or "Kindle for iPhone" program at the same link.  If you don't use a PC or an iPhone, you'll have to wait for Amazon to come out with a "Kindle for Mac" program, or buy a Kindle (Kindle Wireless Reading Device (6" Display, Global Wireless, Latest Generation)). 




This kind of thing only serves to encourage me...  Hee!

1 comment:

DPA said...

Well, that's really cool! To be in a published book.
I'll have to see what you wrote when I come down next time.