Friday, January 8, 2010

Snow Day

The best part of this picture is that Max has one of the kids' shovels in her mouth.


Kathryn said...

Wow! How do you get Max to shovel? With 14 inches of snow here I wish Riley and Duke would get to work :)

Becky said...

Amy, I'm proud of you for having a plan for your fitness and overall health and working towards goals that are reachable for you! I was inspired by a friend who came here from overseas to visit me. She saw me start to get a migraine and she, being really good at yoga, coached me through a simple technique and my headaches went AWAY QUICKLY. So I tried out classes after she left and decided to join a fitness center rather than buy an elliptical. This same friend also is in way better cardio shape than I am and I'm aiming to be in better cardio shape next time we get together.