Monday, January 11, 2010

Comment Here!

It appears that I've finally gotten rid of the spammers who were plaguing me with pervy Japanese comments.  I'm going to leave the word verification on, but I've taken off the setting that requires administrative approval before your comments appear.  When you comment, it should show up immediately from now on.  Thanks for your patience!

Let's celebrate with an interactive post, shall we?

If you could say anything to anyone without consequences, what would you say? 

Be as anonymous or as un-anonymous as you choose.  If you could really tell 'em off, let 'em have it, what would you say?

3 comments:

Heather Bungard-Janney said...

Oh for god's SAKE will you get over the whole evolution "vs" creation thing, you MORON? There Is No VS! They're not in competition! One is science and the other is a religious belief! Go right ahead and teach both of them in school - I don't CARE. Just put the creation stuff in social studies where it belongs, as a culture/religion thing, and stop trying to pretend it's an alternative scientific theory.

JEEEEZus.

Erin said...

I've been trying to get a hold of this woman who works in another state, but for the same organization as I do, for almost a month. She will not return my calls or e-mails, but will e-mail me snarky e-mails about including her in discussions about funding. So, if I could I would tell her (based on her voicemail that ends in "have a Blessed day") that "I would have a great day if she would have a more Christian attitude and stop rudely ignoring me just because I am a contractor."

Heidi said...

I would tell the two people whose feelings I unintentionally hurt last year to GET THE @#$% OVER IT. I apologized. Repeatedly. To one of you IN WRITING.

I'll say it again. I. Am. Sorry. Your. Feelings. Were. Hurt. At the time, I did not know I had and it was certainly never my intention to do so. If I could take it back I would. But as we're not in the third grade anymore, I can't. I miss you both. I don't know what more I can do to make it right.

I'll say one more thing, though. I cannot change the past. I have made my amends as best I can. I am done. And now I am officially writing this off. You have said you accept my apologies. I have to believe those words are true because your actions certainly speak otherwise. If you ever decide to let go of your grudges, let me know. I'll still be here. I still love you.

But I'm letting go of this guilt because it is killing me.