Saturday, September 22, 2012

Sleepwalk with Me

Went to see the free matinee at the local movie theater this morning with Claire, Jack, and good friends.  Had lunch with Monica and her crew.  Then came home, put Jack down for nap, and went to have dinner at the Cheesecake Factory (OMG!!!) and see Sleepwalk With Me in Indy with Brandon & Heather, Wright & Emily, and BJ.  It was a lot of fun!

I can't remember the last time I saw two movies in two theaters in one day.  This might be unprecedented.

If you haven't heard the story, you can hear most of it here:



What a fun day!

Meanwhile, this morning while Jack and Claire and I were at the movies, BJ and Mary Grace did this:


Between archery and jiu jitsu, MG is getting to be quite the little bad ass!  She got THREE bullseyes!

(The first time I tried to write "bullseyes" I wrote "holes in one," but we're not going to talk about it.)

No comments: