Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Things I Already Put on Facebook

BJ and Jack were matchy twins today:


...but they are not wearing "the same outfit" because dudes don't wear outfits.

I have work today from 10 - 2, then MG's scouts meeting, so I put Experimental Crock Pot Meatloaf in the crock pot, and we'll see if it turns out delicious or if we get KFC.

I'm president of the new neighborhood association where we live.  Have I told you about that?  I walked into the meeting late, was asked to introduce myself, said, "I'm willing to take a leadership position," and I was appointed president.  We had one small meeting at my house a couple months ago, but the first real meeting is tomorrow night, and I am super nervous.

I need to stop taking jobs that don't pay.

I plan to suggest that we have a real election, so maybe I'll be able to pass the baton to someone with a little more free time.

So I started this 12 hours ago and forgot to hit post...  Whoops.

The crock pot meatloaf was a success!  However, if you are like me and you like the crunchy edges, you'll want to go ahead and bake yours the old fashioned way.  If, however, you don't like crunchy edges, the crock pot wins.

I'm still nervous about tomorrow.  I'm too tired to get terribly worked up over it, though.  I guess that's the main advantage to having yet another hamster-on-a-wheel day.

No comments: