Saturday, December 29, 2007

Hibernating

I have no oomph. No energy, no enthusiasm, no charisma, no joie de vivre. It is all I can do to stay conscious, and I'm not even doing that very effectively the last couple days... Ask BJ. I find myself napping with the girls even when I'm not sleepy, just because I don't feel like doing anything else. I can't even summon the energy to go grocery shopping.

It could be candy toxicity - because God knows we have enough candy in this house to keep the 409th battalion in a diabetic coma until Valentine's day. It could be depression - I really need to stop moving my Zoloft and leave it in one place so I remember to take it (it never made it back to the medicine cabinet after we got back from Christmas. Duh, Amy). It could be post-Christmas let down. After all of the hustling and rushing and preparing and shopping, it's nice to just be able to not do anything...

I'd better go to the store. We really must eat something other than candy.

Does anyone else have the post-Christmas blahs?

No comments: