Sunday, December 16, 2007

Oops, I did it again!

So, we got new phones, but I forgot to grab all of my contacts off of my old phone before I switched to the new one...

Can y'all do me a favor? Please send your contact info (in as great a detail as you'd like) to me at prbabies@gmail.com. It would be even cooler if you could make the subject line "Address."

I've e-mailed Google and asked them to wave their magic over keeping contacts - so that I could keep my own info current, and you keep yours, and then if I move or change phone numbers, I update my own and your listing for me magically updates, too. They haven't replied, but I noticed that they switched up the way Gmail is doing contact details, so I'm hopeful that it won't be long...

Anyway, names, addresses, phone numbers, birthdays, etc. to prbabies@gmail.com would be appreciated. Thanks! Even if you think I know this info, send it to me so I can cut it and paste it, ok? I'm lazy like that.

No comments: