Monday, December 3, 2007

Mommy took a time out

So we're all as better as we're going to get, probably. I went back to work today, and spent some time catching up on all the stuff I've been missing while Grandma Diana (or Saint Grandma, as she might be called from now on) held the fort at home with the girls.

I called home to check on everyone when I was leaving the office, and she said, "We're all fine, why don't you take a break?" which is seriously the nicest thing anyone has ever said to me, ever. So, I went to the bank, then I went out for lunch, then I got my hair cut, and then I went shopping. It was bliss. I felt like a new woman by the time I got home.

To top it all off, I got both the girlies down for nap, so I also get some uninterrupted Mommy time at home. Hallelujah! We may make it to their 18th birthdays, after all!

Stay tuned for some pictures of Claire on the beach in St. Thomas later this week. Things are looking up for the Pretty Babies!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hope you have a great trip. I'm looking forward to pictures!!