Saturday, August 9, 2008

Just flew in from DC...

...and boy are my arms tired!

Ha! We had a great flight back. The girls were such good travelers. Poor Claire has a sniffly nose, so we dosed her up with Benadryl (medically indicated Benadryl, see above: sniffly), and she slept on BJ's lap most of the way. Mary Grace amused herself with the gifts that she and her Daddy got this morning at the Air and Space Museum. We had a bit of fussing in the car on the way home, but I think it's just because MG was so tired. She dropped off to sleep while I was reading her story to her tonight. I love it when that happens. BJ got Claire down with minimal fuss, and I'm about to open up a bottle of wine and catch up on my blogs.

Pictures to come...

1 comment:

Rob Monroe said...

...Claire too, eh? We just had the worst night of sleep in ages because Abby can not breathe through her sniffles.

Glad you all got home safely! We had a blast on Thursday, thought I will admit freely that my legs are still tired.

Hope today's big birthday shin dig is awesome!