Sunday, August 3, 2008

Weekend

My sister's shower was awesome.

As always, my mom did an excellent job with the decorations. Everything was extremely cute.

I am not at liberty to divulge any of the details of the bachelorette party. But here's Mary Grace with a brief, tasteful reinactment:

The part of Megan, the bride, is being played by Mary Grace. The doll's name is Dan, because every guy in Chicago is, apparently, named Dan or Francois. Yes, large portions of the evening were actually in black and white. Yes, we really wore the boa hats. Megan's was white, but it got stolen by a creep with a mohawk.

That is a picture of Megan (who looked like a rock star) and the creep right before he took off with her hat.

If you see a hungover man in Chicago wearing a white feather hat, please tell him (he's probably named Dan) that I said it's not nice to steal peoples' hats and then run away across the street through heavy Chicago bar traffic. I mean, seriously...

That is all I am at liberty to divulge, and only because it's a public service to expose Dan 7.0 as a feather hat thief.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That guy looks much scarier in the picture than he did yesterday! Ewww....

That was so AWESOME!!!! What a fun time.

Don Mills Diva said...

Sounds like you had a blast - except for the hat thief!

I love the colour scheme at the table.