Saturday, November 8, 2008

People Who Piss Me Off

Does this guy look nuts, or what?

He's the meanyhead who kicked me off of SparkPeople. Twice.

If you were my friend on SP, and you're not anymore, it's because SP_Coach_Dean thinks I'm too "disrespectful" to him to be allowed to exist in SparkyLand.

He has a degree in "behavioral psych" supposedly, but I'm pretty sure he graduated from the Dr. Phil School of Pithy Statements and Meaningless Platitudes.

Ok, that was "disrespectful" but seriously, up until this point, I have been a freaking saint. The strongest language I used was "baloney." I know, I spelled it wrong. I did deserve to be deleted for that. It's "bologna." But c'mon - I use stronger language than that at church!

Seriously - look deeply into his eyes and tell me that he's not trying to get you to drink the Koolaid.

I'm not going to use any of the social features on SP anymore, because of Mr. Doing-His-Best-Impression-Of-Charles-Manson up there. I'm still going to count calories in and calories burned, but I'll save my rants for here... I have plenty of people to argue with in real life, I don't need to go looking for more.

Just wanted the 15 people I recruited to know, I didn't delete you... He deleted me. If you still want to be buddies, you can e-mail me anytime (about anything) at prbabies@gmail.com.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gees! Could they put up a more unattractive photo? Love the wattle, there are a lot of Tom turkeys that would be envious!! You're right, Charles Manson doesn't have anything on this guy. They don't deserve you.

Katie Kermeen Swisher said...

Wow - that dude looks creepy! Count your calories eaten and burned at thedailyplate.com, and you can leave SP for good...

Anonymous said...

What a weirdo!

Jen said...

I think I've arrested him...
:)
Keep up the good work, "your biggest fan" was right - they don't deserve you!

Tootsie said...

Keep us posted on how it's going!

Have the T-shirt said...

Looks like a shot from the registered offenders site :P