Monday, November 10, 2008

We're Doing Something Right

At the mall playplace killing time and letting the kids run right now... A boy was growling (?!?) at MG. "Stop growling at me!" she said. "I'm just playing," he protested. "Well I don't like it," she said.

That was half an hour ago, and he hasn't growled once.

At the fieldtrip on Friday, a boy kept getting in another girl's face. Another mom said, "I don't think she wants you in her space," but the boy ignored her. MG inserted herself between them, hands on hips, and said, "She said she doesn't want you in her space!!"

Atta girl!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is such a strong and brave little girl! Good for her to stand up for herself!! I'm glad that you are posting these things for her to see when she is 14. :)

Anonymous said...

Way to go, MG!
love,
Gramma Susan