1. If you want to participate, leave me a comment saying, "Interview me." (And your e-mail address, please.)
2. I will respond by emailing you five questions. I get to pick the questions.
3. You will update your blog with the answers to the questions.
4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the same post.
5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.
1) The day I finally finished college.
2) Any of the days I've spent abroad, particularly in France with BJ, Fran, and "Pierre."
3) Any of the many, many days I've spent at home, laughing with my family, particularly the Thanksgiving when Mom made the chicken do the macarena.
4) My sisters' weddings - see above, laughing with family.
5) Tomorrow. I love possibility.
No, I would give anything to be able to read my mom's thoughts from when my siblings and I were growing up. I try not to write anything I wouldn't want to see in the local paper.
I'm excited about Obama's presidency, but I'm a little disappointed that his first official act as president is to spend more than anyone has ever spent on an inauguration before. It seems like a bad precedent to set, and I'm disappointed. But I hope that he can do the things he promises to do. I hope that this is a new beginning for our country, and our world.
Ooohhh... that's hard. I really like U2, both because of their music, and because of the memories that their music evokes for me. I think it would have to be something that I could really sing. My dashboard is a great audience.
Thanks Patty! If you want to participate, leave a comment and an e-mail address!