Monday, April 2, 2012

Lonely

Mary Grace had school this morning, and will be at a playdate until 2:45.

Claire went fishing with Grandpa, then came home and promptly decided to go see if the neighbor could play.

Jack stayed with Grandpa for a bit so I could run payroll, but otherwise it has been The Jack and Mommy Show all day today.

So weird.

Looking back, getting pregnant with Claire was the best thing I ever did.  I suck at having one kid.  And my kids miss each other when they're apart.

I'd like to be able to say that I've played with him and read him books and done all sorts of other Important! Enriching! Activities! today, but mostly I've let him play with his toys and I've been on the internet, doing laundry, or paying bills.

I'd do something now, but home boy needs a nap.

Oh well, I get a B- in parenting for the day.

No comments: