Jenny tagged me to do my first meme! I feel like a real blogger now!
Here are the rules which you must abide by if you are tagged.
1. Link to your tagger and post these rules.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself: some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post and list their names (linking to them).
4. Let them know they've been tagged by leaving a comment at their blogs.
Seven facts about Amy:
1) I have never lived outside of this state.
2) I've known my husband since we were 11 years old (but we didn't start dating until we were 21).
3) I have always wanted to write a book, but I can't figure out what to write about. My dream is to be the next Erma Bombeck, someday... Hence the blog.
4) I have a birthmark that's shaped like the leaf on a Canadian flag on the outside of my right calf.
5) Three separate groups of my friends nicknamed me "Mom" over the years, independent of each other, and before I had kids.
6) I have absolutely no willpower when it comes to chocolate.
7) I went to three different colleges, had nine different majors, and took 5 years to finish, only to finally get a degree in Special Education that I don't even use.
Now I get to tag people, too!
Jenny at Untrained Monkeys
Michelle at The Kidd Korner
Melania at Making Other Plans (because you haven't posted in forEVER!)
Erin at Life of a Spaceman
Becky at Sailing is Funnest of All
Kim at The Darwin Exception
Kristen at Motherhood Uncensored, because she still owes me a t-shirt!