Friday, November 16, 2007

My Favorite Internets

Along with "Dear Amy," WFMW, and other specials here at Pretty Babies, it occurs to me that I ought to share some of my favorite websites with y'all (or you-uns, take your pick). Between StumbleUpon and my penchant for reading every parenting blog ever written, I often discover really cool stuff. (I found someone's Christmas present yesterday, and it is just killing me that this person reads ye ol' blog, so I can't tell you what it is, because it is too cool!)

So, behold, the first in a series entitled "My Favorite Internets..."

Mental Floss

I read the blog daily. I got my dad a subscription to the magazine one year for his birthday. It would make a great gift for anyone who likes trivia, fans of MythBusters, people who enjoy Popular Science or Discover magazine, but have a bit of a warped sense of humor. I can think of about half a dozen people, off the top of my head, who are totally getting this from us at some point in the future (act surprised, okay?).

I especially enjoyed this article this morning. Celebrities. Sheesh.

So there you have Episode 1 of My Favorite Internets. Go forth and surf no more.

No comments: