Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Claire Says....

Last night as we sat down for dinner, Claire said, "I want s'more." "More what, Claire?" I asked, looking at her full plate. She pointed at the brown sugar I'd put out for the mashed sweet potatoes and said, "More sand!"

***

Blankets is pronounced "blank-uh-lets."

***

As I write this, Claire is sitting in one of my lower kitchen cabinets. BJ walked in the room and didn't realize she was there until she opened the door and said, "I in here."

***

Her term of endearment for everyone is "Wawa." She says, "Here ya go, Wawa!" to everyone. It is so cute.

***

Last night as I was combing MG's hair, and MG was screaming, Claire came over and said, "Hers ok?"

***

Of course, I've already told you that she calls my dad, "Bumpa."

***

She calls Mary Grace, "Ister." She can say "Mary Grace," sort of, but she prefers to call her "Ister."

No comments: