Lovin' the comments... Keep 'em coming.
Some random thoughts:
1) Chicagogoeble is a chick, Wright, ya sexist. :)
2) Wright should not be encouraged, Chicagogoeble!
3) If we put Wright and Cate in the same room together, the resulting explosion would probably tear apart the very fabric of the universe. Like matter and anti-matter. Of all the people I know, I'd say that you two are the most polarly opposite, philosophically. Therefore, we should call Cate, "Lefty," as Wright is already aptly named (directionally, anyway).
4) I love my fascinating, diverse, extremely intelligent group of friends!! I don't know why all of you braniacs hang around with dopey ol' me.
5) Wright, if Keynesian economics work so well, why are things as bad as most living people can ever remember them being in our economic history NOW, when we're at war? Shouldn't that military consuming machine be running at full throttle, pumping tons of money into the economy, enough to offset the mortgage crisis, etc.?
6) I was prepared for the "Dr Phil..." post to devolve into an abortion debate. I never saw the political debate coming.
7) I am totally pissed off at Arby's. They have ceased to produce the Southwest Chicken Salad, which was, quite possibly, the best salad in the history of fast food. Bastards.
8) I have no idea what dilifag means.
9) Mary Grace had her Valentine's day party at school, and when we got home she was so sweet about sharing her candy and her cards with Claire that it almost made me cry. (I have to put SOMETHING about the kids in this post...)
10) I need to get to work!