Monday, February 9, 2009

Current Events with MG

Mommy: I want to talk to you about something. There's a lady in California who had 8 babies all at one time. What do you think about that?

MG: I want to see the new babies when I go there. That's cool Mommy. That's cool. I want to go there and see the 8 babies.

Mommy: Don't you think it would be a lot of work, though?

MG: Um, no, it won't be a lot of work there.

Mommy: Do you think Mommy should have 8 babies all at once?

MG: Yes! Yes! How about 10 babies!? You should have 10 babies! I can't wait for my 10 babies. How 'bout you have 10?

Mommy: Ok, but who's going to change their diapers?

MG: You are! All at the same time! They can be with Claire together.

Mommy: Don't you think that would be a lot of work?

MG: Yes!

Mommy: Do you think that it would cost a lot of money to have 8 babies?

MG: No it won't!

Mommy: How much do you think it would cost?

MG: 10 to get 10 babies.

Mommy: So it's like Kroger - 10 for $10?

MG: When your ten babies want their diaper changed, you have to do one and two and three and four...

Mommy: Do you think 8 babies would sleep very much?

MG: Yes. Because Claire would share her bed with them.

Mommy: What if they cried?

MG: Well, they won't. They won't.

Mommy: What do you think they're going to do for fun?

MG: Well, I don't know. I think they will play.

Mommy: Toys for 8 babies would cost a lot of money. Where would they get toys?

MG: From their Mommy. How 'bout I can have one baby with a purple suit.

Mommy: You don't want the other seven babies?

MG: Five comes after four, silly.

Mommy: What do you think about the elections in Israel?

MG: That's good.

Mommy: Did you watch President Obama on TV tonight?

MG: No, I didn't.

Mommy: Why not?

MG: Because it's too annoying.

Mommy: What do you think about the weather? Do you like the weather lately?

MG: No, it's freakin' me out. I want to skate. I need to practice. I need tickets. Could you get tickets?

Mommy: We have tickets to go see Seussical this weekend.

MG: Who is Seussical?

Mommy: It's a musical about Dr. Seuss. Does that sound fun?

MG: Yeah, now would you turn on Olivia for me?

2 comments:

Rob Monroe said...

Wow. You best get to working on those babies now - she needs one in purple! Best of luck with that.

Anonymous said...

I was wondering when you'd blog about the litter of eight babies. Did you ask MG how you'd breastfeed eight babies? Perhaps that's a problem she could comprehend. (How can this situation not be medical malpractice?) And I love the latest news that the mom insists she's not receiving government aid for the first six children. (How does she define government aid if she insists she's not receiving any?) Rant off!