Friday, January 25, 2008

Is it Friday already?

Another week has flown by. BJ's been a little sick since he got back from his business trip (do NOT try to "eat local" when you're that close to Mexico, kids!), so I've been extra busy. There have been no further developments with my Chinese guy (although Mom heard on NPR that there are 40,000 Chinese spies in the U.S., so we only have 39,999 left to find...). The girlies are growing and keeping me quite busy. Grandpa Bob is hanging out with us for a while, and it is really nice to have a third pair of adult hands in the house.

I didn't used to understand casserole - why cook everything once, put it together, and then cook it again? Seems like double the effort to me. Then I had kids and realized that casseroles allow you to make dinner during nap, and still have it done at dinner time (instead of 3 hours early). So, that's what I'm going to go do now... If anything interesting happens, you'll read it here first.

No comments: