Wednesday, January 2, 2008

WFMW: (so far) Vicks Early Defense

You've read my philosophy before - "you play, you pay!" As much as we love the Children's Museum, it seems like we get sick every single time we go there.

Well, BJ and I took the girls on 12/30, and we were religious in our application of Vicks Early Defense. I think we put it on 3 times in the 4 hours we were there. So far (knock on wood) we are cold, flu, and virus free!

Rest assured that if this situation changes, I will complain about it on this very blog. You might want to check back in a few days. But since it's been almost four days, I feel fairly confident recommending this product to keep you and your family healthy this winter!

Sorry, I was unclear - this is not just hand sanitizer - this stuff is supposed to protect you from 99.9% of germs for three hours into the future, unlike Purell which, I guess, just works on the germs you've already picked up. It's psychic hand sanitizer! And so far, so good...

Are you here for WFMW? Check out my other tips:

How to easily feed a crowd.
How to pack a smaller diaper bag.
How to make Mush McPuna.
How to organize your Christmas list.
How to breathe new life into your lamps with spray paint.
How to use calling cards to give the illusion that you have it all together.
How to use GCal (again) for menu planning.
How to save yourself time in the kitchen with a hot water tap.
How to tie your shoes if you have lollypop thumbs like me.
How to feel good about spending insane money at Christmas.
How to prevent dryer fires.
How to use Google Calendar to organize your family.
How to save a zillion dollars with the Magic Bullet.
How to quickly cool Mac & Cheese.
How to soothe a teething baby without whiskey - oops! I mean Tylenol.
How to do Time Outs correctly.
How to improvise a changing table.
How to get a baby and a toddler into the car.
How to keep your house decluttered with an old waitressing mantra.
How to find a great baby sling.
How to manage your grocery list online.

Thanks for stopping by! Hope to see you again soon!

Visit Shannon at Rocks in My Dryer for more WFMW tips!

2 comments:

Family O'Foxes said...

is it hand sanitizer? If it is then I carry a little bottle in my purse to do our hands when we are out and about.

We went to a children's musuem on Saturday. So, far we are all healthy!
~Amy

Amy said...

It's psychic hand sanitizer! It works on germs for three hours into the future, not just the germs you have on your hands when you use it (or so the label claims).

I've carried Purell for a long time, but this stuff is new (as far as I know) this winter.

Sorry, that wasn't at all clear, was it? :)