Thursday, July 19, 2007

Carnival!


I'm going to host a "Memories Monday" blog carnival on Monday. If you have a blog, you write about the topic, then you come back here and permalink to your blog in the space provided. It's just like "Works for Me Wednesday." Let me know if you have any questions.

The topic for our first Carnival is going to be "Birth Stories." I'm sure it's been done, but I haven't done it, so we're doing it. You have the next few days to prepare, and then we'll have the carnival on Monday. All I ask is that you link back to my blog in your post. It's fun if we all use the same picture, too, but you don't have to.

Look here for more info about Blog Carnivals.

If you don't have a blog, you can still participate. Just leave a comment on the Carnival post on Monday.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oooooo! This sounds like fun! if i can do it...I mean I am a little blog-challenged. If you haven't noticed, my blog has taken on a theme a lot like yours. I wonder if there is a blog anxiety disorder yet? BAD, that's it...I have BAD!
Anyway, count me in!
Michelle