Sunday, July 1, 2007

Opposite Day

Does anyone else remember "opposite day" in school? Where someone would say, "I like you," and then say, "Ha ha, it's opposite day!" (or was that just something that happened to me?)

I have been living opposite day with MG for a few days now, and it's driving me nuts. She has gotten confused with the word "don't." "I don't want to hear Nosrus Tap again!" she'll whine, until I figure her out and turn it on, or "I don't want a drink!" and, the worst, "I don't like Daddy!"

Ouch.

I can not explain it to her so that she'll get it. I've tried saying, "No, you don't want a spanking. You do want Nosrus Tap..." or whatever, but it doesn't seem to sink in.

It's a small, stupid thing, but it's driving me insane.

In other news, I'm working on a very exciting project, which I hope to launch within the next 24 hours, so stay tuned!!

No comments: