Wednesday, October 15, 2008

In the News II

Dear Joy Behar,

I know you're working that whole Brooklyn Jewish accent angle, but I really don't think it helps anyone when you call the presidential candidate "Ohbomber." I'm just sayin'.

Yours in being annoyed with the blonde,
Amy



Dear CollegeHumor.com,

You give me a reason to wake up every morning.



Yours in humor,
Amy



Dear Stock Market,

It's not like golf, or limbo, where the object is to see how low you can go. Please change course so that we can, eventually, send these prettybabies to college. And hey, don't forget to click an ad or two while you're here.

Yours in financial crisis,
Amy



Dear Kids,

Think scholarships.

Love,
Mom

2 comments:

Rob Monroe said...

I'll click through right now...

Unknown said...

I'd pay $8 to see that movie. Looks a lot better than some of the stuff being passed off as a movie these days.