Saturday, April 18, 2009

John Paul's Movie

I'm going to go on the assumption that everyone who cares either 1) reads the blog or 2) will see this on Facebook.

I just ordered a copy of the movie, Dead at the Box Office, that our friend JP was in before he died. We have a 109" projector, ample popcorn, and lots of tissues. Would anyone be interested in coming to a screening party at our house?

From what I understand it's a terrible movie! It only has one star on IMDB. I guess it's a campy horror thing. I don't care, I'm just looking forward to seeing his face and hearing his voice again. It took me three years to get to the point where I thought I could do so without it hurting too much.

So, let's make it a party! Let's celebrate our friend! It's what he'd want, I think. Who's in? E-mail me.

2 comments:

Mimi said...

Wow! I didn't know that JP was in a movie. When did it come out?? What an awesome thing to have.

Cate said...

I would like to see it. Not that I think you would be up to watching it again when I'm there this summer, but maybe could I borrow it?