Wednesday, April 1, 2009

What to do, what to do...?

It's officially April Fool's Day, and I'm up later than BJ tonight. This is a very rare event in our house, folks. What to do? What.... to.... do.....?

I thought about setting his alarm clock ahead by a couple hours, so he gets up and does his thing and doesn't realize that it's 3 or 4 am until he comes downstairs... But no. Paybacks are a bitch, and he has a long memory. I also thought about salting the coffee, but I would only be hurting myself. Plus, he'd totally have time to get me back before I got up, because he gets up first.

And then I remembered this BEAUTIFUL April Fool's Day gag I saw... It's perfect. It's funny, it's not mean or destructive or gross, and I have the perfect opportunity to set it up right now. It will make him laugh, and hopefully NOT make him want revenge.

I took pictures. Stay tuned... I'll post what I did after BJ goes to work. HEE!

(I may still go upstairs and make his alarm go off, and pretend it's morning, because that would be silly... Depends on where the kids are at when I get up there).

Hope you don't get got today!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

"I thought about setting his alarm clock ahead by a couple hours..."

So not cool. :)