Friday, June 1, 2007

Faith in Humanity Restored!

SWEET!!! The car dealer where I got my Honda Odyssey (I LURVE my Odyssey) is going to fix the door for free! WOOT!

I noticed that it was a problem (it's one of those magic doors, and it didn't open properly, the lock got stuck..) before I bought it, and the salesman said he'd have it fixed for me. Well, I've had it back to them 3 or 4 times, and I've never paid for those visits, but they've also never fixed the problem. And now my salesman doesn't work there anymore, so I thought it would be a real problem to get them to honor our verbal agreement to fix it for me. It's going to be $425 (I had an estimate for new parts done on Tuesday) which is not nothin'.

So I called and calmly explained the situation to the manager, and they're going to fix it for me for FREE! AWESOME!

I've worried about this a lot, because it's the door that C sits behind, and I've had nightmares about her getting trapped in the car. Oh, I am so relieved. Woo hoo! Yay humanity! Yay for the local car dealer with the really irritating commercials (you know who I'm talking about!).

No comments: