Sunday, June 3, 2007

Too cool!

How do they do this stuff??

(Once again, not much to do with babies, here. There's more to me than babies. :) )

For those of you wondering how I find this stuff... I have Firefox instead of Internet Explorer and there's an add-on program for that called Stumble Upon which is the biggest time-suck ever. Basically it puts a button in your browser which will take you to a random website when you push it - like channel surfing. You can define the areas you're interested in, and you can add new sites when you find them. It's where I get about 90% of the cool links I find.

It's funny - we have a digital video recorder (think TiVo), so I don't actually channel surf anymore, but I web surf enough that I'm not actually saving any time.

Lest you think I'm neglecting my kids... They're both napping. I'm neglecting the housework. :)

No comments: