Well, the spots are gone. When I got her dressed this morning, I could only find one, instead of the dozens that she had last night. I'm waiting to hear back from the doctor's office, whether they still want us to come in this afternoon, and whether or not we should continue the antibiotics.
I didn't say so in my original post, but I was so worried that they were going to say it was fleas or lice! Jenny posted a comment with a bunch of different rash illnesses that kids get. A surprising number of them start with conjunctivitis, which she had a little touch of last week (Thursday night, when the fever came on so suddenly). I'll have to remind the doctor of that when they call. She also has had high (102.5ish) fevers in the evenings. But I swear to God she was fine before the party, and she'd been on antibiotics for 24 hours, so I thought we were in the clear. If all the people we know come down with whatever she's got, I'm going to feel SO guilty!!
Anyway, the spots are gone, that's good news #1. The other good news is that I got her into the preschool I wanted to get her into today. She'll start in September. Their cut-off date is September 1, so I didn't even need to worry about a waiver. They have a 3 year old program, a 4 year old program, and a pre-kindergarten program for kids who aren't quite ready for kindergarten when it comes around. The Pre-K program is a 4-half-days a week program. So, we'll have lots of options. I'm really excited, but I can't believe my baby is going to go to school this fall. That blows my mind. Before I know it, she'll be getting her Ph.D.